NOTE: We can only read and respond to messages in English.|
- All our on-line credit card transactions are
protected by the latest security systems and are used only to fulfill the transaction.
- We NEVER sell our customer lists, nor to we disclose such private information to any other person or company.
- Under the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 we provide you the right to
see and correct your personal information. Simply login to your Account to view and/or edit your details.
- Resource Books aims to make on-line shopping convenient, quick, easy and secure. You can browse our catalogue for the items you'd like, put them in a
shopping Cart, and complete your purchase at the Check Out area.
- Step 1. Select your items by adding them to your Cart.
- Browse through our site for the items you'd like. Simply click on the 'Add to Cart' button to put it into your Cart. The items in your Cart are displayed on the top right hand side of the screen.
The Cart holds your items until you are ready to purchase them. You can view
its contents by clicking on the 'View Cart'
button. From here you can
always remove items from your Cart, or change quantities, or return to shop some more.
- Step 2. Now to Check Out
When you've decided upon your selection, and viewed your Cart, proceed to the Ordering Stage by clicking the 'Check Out' button.
NOTE: You can also purchase from us using our 'Other Order Options' on the top menu.
- Delivery/Freight: You may have one or more delivery options.
If you have two or more, please select ONE of them.
- Payment Method: Select one of the Payment methods shown.
Normally you would select:
- If you are a first-time customer you may:
- create an Order without creating an Account; or
a unique on-line Account with us.
Setting up and accounts is quick & easy. And if you lose your login details, click
the 'Forgot your Login details?' link and they will immediately be
emailed to you.
- Having an Account means you don't need to
complete your details again if you order from us in the future, and gives you the ability to track your Order. Your account details (but NEVER your complete credit card details) and
purchases will be filed for your convenience.
You can also view
your purchase history and download any historical Invoices.
- Either way, we need some basic details from you in order to send you the goods.
- Step 3. Submit your Order
- Please check the details entered.
If you are satisfied, click on the 'Continue' button.
If not, either click View Cart on the top menu; or click 'Go back' on your browser.
- Step 4. Your Order is sent to us
This page confirms that your order has been sent to us.
fair business practice
- Resource Books is committed to fair business practices.
- To this end we model our service on the recommendations contained in the New Zealand Model Code for Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce (2000) published by the New Zealand Ministry of Consumer Affairs. We are also bound by the Fair Trading Act 1986 and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- All prices quoted on this website are based on the NZ dollar and, for NZ residents, are GST inclusive. Prices converted to other currencies are approximate only. The total cost will be billed to your credit card in NZ dollars. From here it will be converted by your credit card company/bank at the rate on the day and fees may be added by your credit card/bank provider.
- Prices are fixed when your order is confirmed on-line. Subsequent price changes can not be retroactively applied to such orders.
- Manual processing: We can only accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards when choosing this Payment Option. This takes one business day.
- On-line processing: This is immediate and is best for downloads. Select PayPal for Visa, M/C and other cards. NOTE: You will be asked to register with PayPal if you have not done so before.
- Invoice me. If you are an organisation or business that has an account with us, then use this. Please supply a PO number.
Others may use this and pay us by direct credit or some other way. It is best to contact us first. No goods are shipped until payment is received and cleared.
- All Card details are processed securely.
- Funds are not debited from your Credit Card account until the order is ready to ship.
- If parts of an order are shipped at different times, payment will be processed only for those parts that are shipped. However you will be advised accordingly.
you see a message stating that your Credit Card is invalidThis has most likely happened for one of the following reasons:
If you are sure none of these apply, please contact us.
have incorrectly entered your credit card number or expiration date.
Action: Re-enter the information again on the Payment page.
- You have used a older credit card to place your
Action: Enter the information for a valid credit card on the Payment page.
- Your card is restricted to point-of-sale transactions only
(that is, sales where your card is physically scanned).
It cannot be used on-line so another card or payment type must be used.
- Your card has been reported stolen, cancelled, or activity suspended by your bank.
Action: Please contact your bank.
faulty goods and returns
- Although, we make every effort to describe and display items accurately, slight variations in actual items may occur.
- Any items received damaged may be returned, along with any invoice included. If no invoice is provided, please include a note containing your name, address, order #, contact day phone number, and the reason for the return.
- Wherever possible, faulty items will be quickly replaced. In the event that this is not possible, a full refund for the item will be made.
reviewing your orderWondering when your order will arrive? Need to change something about an order you've just placed?
You can review and revise your order so that it's just the way you want it by visiting and logging into Your Account. Otherwise contact our customer service department. We'll be happy to assist you.
Please note: For customer security, we can only modify orders or send account information when the request comes from the e-mail address associated with your account.
not receiving replies from us?If you have sent us an email but not received a reply in a reasonable time, your ISP or e-mail program may be blocking e-mails from us.
If you suspect this is happening, please contact your ISP or consult the help section of your e-mail program to see how to relax or remove the settings that filter or block mail.
After you have established that you should be able to receive email from us, please contact us again with your query.